2011 Heroes Dinner
- Vice Admiral Michael L. Cowan, MD, USN (Ret)
- Walter Havenstein CEO SAIC
- Philip Odeen Chairman, Council of Directors Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine
The Honorable James B. Peake MD, LTG USA (Ret)
Former United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs
Former Surgeon General, United States Army
Lieutenant General James G. Roudebush, MD, MPH, USAF (Ret)
Former Surgeon General, United States Air Force
- Dr. Ronald Blanck Martin, Blanck & Associates
- William Cahill Washington Director TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- Tom Carrato Health Net
- Dr. John D. Evans Lockheed Martin
- Ken Fisher Fisher Brothers
- The Honorable P.T. Henry Delta Dental
- Mike Jones General Dynamics Information Technology
- Dr. Kelly McVearry Senior Scientific Advisor Northrop Grumman
- Amanda Miller Sr. Director Prosthetics and Strategic Accounts Ossur
- Marge and Phil Odeen
- Robin Portman Booz Allen Hamilton
- The Honorable Anthony J. Principi QTC Medical Services, Inc.
- George Schindler CGI
- Dr. Jackson Streeter Banyan Biomarkers
- Cathy Wessel Director of Business Development Humana Military Healthcare Services
2011 Heroes of Military Medicine Awards
Wednesday, 4 May 2011 6:30 pm
The Center for Public-Private Partnerships at The Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Inc. is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2011 Heroes of Military Medicine awards. These individuals have distinguished themselves through excellence and selfless dedication to advancing medicine for our nation’s wounded, ill and injured Service Members, Veterans and their Families.
RELATED MEDIA PUBLICATIONS
Lifetime Achievement Award
As Chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee and the Senate Defense Appropriations Subcommittee, Senator Inouye has been able to focus on defense matters that strengthen national security, and enhance quality of life for military personnel and their families. CP3 is proud to recognize Senator Inouye for his ongoing work with our Lifetime Achievement Award.
Line Leader Hero of Military Medicine
Hero of Military Medicine
Hero of Military Medicine
For serving as a critical resource for veterans and active-duty troops in dire need of help. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, and the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline operate the hotline.
HJF and CP3 sincerely thank the generous sponsors who have made this evening possible for their commitment to both military medicine and the heroes who advance it.